Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wiggin It!

It's been awhile since I've updated everyone. Actually, there isn't much to update you on..

After being really sick last week due to having a really low white blood cell count, I am having a great week! I feel back to my old self, and plan to enjoy feeling great until I have my next chemo treatment, which is next Thursday. I have energy, and have been working everyday! It feels so good to have my routine back in order. 

My hair is falling out like crazy!! I hate it, and I'm sure over the weekend I am either going to cut it really short, or just shave it off completely. Today I wore my wig to work for the first time. I figure I need to start getting used to it, because there is no saving my hair. You just touch it and it falls in your hand. I attached an updated selfie of my wig.. Which I've named "Raquel."



Other than that, I don't have any updates. Two more chemo treatments and then they will rescan me to see how the chemo is working, and then decide from there if we will proceed to surgery or continue the chemo treatments. This is about 7-8 weeks away before that decision is made.

Thanks again to all my family, friends, and AngieStrong supporters out there!! Keep the prayers coming!

Angie








1 comment: